This plan provides the mandatory cover for foreigners (including maids) working in Lebanon required by the Lebanese Ministry of Labor.
- 3rd Class (Class C) or Social Security Class hospitalization for medical and surgical treatments with a limit of $23,000 per year including 1 blood test and $ 700 for AIDS treatment
- $8,000 coverage for expenses and repatriation
- $8,000 life insurance cover
- $10,000 personal accident coverage (permanent, partial or total disablement due to an accident)
- Deportation costs in case the insured is forced to leave the country following:
- A legal authority decision
- Death of the employer
- Bankruptcy of the employer
- If the insured is declared to have a chronic disease
- You can choose between the Full or Limited Hospital Network (limited is cheaper)
- You can add the ambulatory option to the plan, which covers three tests per year with 15% excess on each one.
- You can increase your hospitalization cover up to $ 75,000 with the In Hospital Rider.